海员招聘|海员招聘网|海员招聘信息|中国海员招聘|中国海员招聘网-北京东方安海海员信息交流平台
您的位置:网站首页 >> 海员培训 >> 轮机员/老轨面试英语,供参考
信息阅读

轮机员/老轨面试英语,供参考

作者:佚名 | 来源:网络转摘 | 时间:2024-12-18

1、Q:Could you introduce yourself?

译:您能做一下自我介绍吗?


A:My name is lam. I am thirty-six years old. I hold a C/E certificate. I have experienced of xx. xxx. xxx. I can use a puter system for management(maintenance). I suppose that my english is good enough for work. I am married(single). There are four  people in my family, my wife,my daughter, my son and me.

译:我的名字叫林。我36岁了。我有轮机长证书。我经历过xx,xxx,xxxx。我可以使用电脑做维护保养工作。我想我的英语水平足以完成工作。我结婚了(或单身)。我家有四口人,我爱人、我的女儿、儿子,还有我。


2、Q:Where did you graduate from?

译:您是哪里毕业的?


A:I graduated from xxx university(college, school). 

译:我毕业于某大学(某学院,某学校)


3、Q:How long have you worked on board?   

译:您在船上工作多久了?


A:I have worked on board ten years. 

译:我在船上工作十年了。


4、Q:Which pany have you served (worked for)?    

译:您在哪个公司工作过?


A:I have served xxx.xxxx.

译:我在某某公司工作过。


5、Q:What certificate (license) do you hold now?   

译:您现在持有什么证书?


A:I have C/E certificate, or I hold C/E certificate, or I am the holder of C/E certificate.

译:我持有轮机长证书。


6、Q:How long do you have the certificate of C/E?

译:您持有轮机长证书多久了?


A:I hold the C/E certificate five  years  / in xxxx.

译:我持有轮机长证书有五年了/我在某某年取得了轮机长证书。


7、Q:What kinds of ship have you worked on?  

译:您都做过哪些类型的船?


A:I have worked on many ships,like xxx ships,xxx ship and so on.

译:我在许多船上工作过,像某某船,某某船,等等。


8、Q:Which classification society is your ship registered with?

译:您的船是在哪个船级社的?


A:CCS,DNV, or NK, BV, LR, …

译:中国船级社,挪威船级社,或日本船级社,法国船级社,英国劳氏船级社等等


9、Q:Where was your last vessel's trading area? Which ports have you called?

译:你上一条船的航行区域?都到过那个港口?


A:Ocean-going, world widely,fixed route.

译:远洋,全球,固定航线。


10、Q:Have you served UMS?(ums-unmanned machinery space)

译:您做过无人机舱船吗?


A:Yes, I have served UMS, or no, I am sorry, I have not.

译:是的,我做过无人机舱。或不,抱歉,我没做过。


11、Q: (How long) Have you served as C/E?  

译:您做轮机长有多长时间了?


A:Yes, I have served as C/E several years(times)

译:是的,我做轮机长大概有xx年了(xx次了)


12、Q:What kinds of main engine and generator engine have you worked on?

译:您都做过哪种类型的主机和辅机?


A:Oh, several models, for instance, main engine: suzer rnd68, 6700kw; b&w5145ga 3200kw;man kz70/1200 5300kw;b&w6168gfca 7570kw. generator engine: yanmar 6ml-hts270kw……

译:做过几个型号,例如,主机: 苏尔寿 rnd68,6700kw; b & w5145ga  3200kw; man kz70/1200 5300kw; b & w6168gfca 7570kw。辅机: yanmar 6ml-hts270kw...


13、Q:Could you tell the power of  M/E or G/E which you have ever worked on?

译:您能告诉我所做过的主机或辅机的功率吗?


A:Ok, 6uec52ls6500kw;(yanmar 6ml-hts270kw), on board ship m/v xxx.

译:好的,在 xxx 柴油发电机船上,做过6uec52ls6500kw; (yanmar 6ml-hts270kw) 。


14、Q:What type of M/E did you have on your last ship  

译:您上一次做的船是什么型号的柴油机?


A:The vessel I worked on last time is a bulk carrier with suzer rnd68 engine.

译:我上一次做的船是装有suzer rnd68发动机的散货船。


15、Q:Have you worked any ship that caused damage in critical equipments?

译:您做过的船发生过重大机损吗?


A:No, I served my job cautiously,and my colleagues were also diligent. We kept the vessel in safe operation. If I were employed by your pany. I were also serve my duty with diligence.

译:没有,我工作是非常慎重的,并且我的同事也是非常勤勉的。我们保持船舶安全操作。如果你们公司雇佣我,我同样会勤奋地工作的。


16、Q:Did you have a planned maintenance system(PMS) for your last ship?

译:您上次做的船有维护保养方案吗?


A:Yes, I observed instructions from the shipowner and the system was controlled and managed by computers.

译:是的,我遵守船东的指示并且系统是由电脑控制和管理的。


17、Q:The ISM code required preventive maintenance schedules. How do you make your maintenance schedules?

译:安全管理规则要求做到预防性维护。你如何作出预防性维护方案?


A:Acording to the ISM code, the preventive maintenance plan is made based on the ship's "planned maintenance system" and the machinery running hours records. This plan should be made on an annual basis(or a five-year basis). Usually, the monthly maintenance schedules are made based

On the annual preventive maintenance plan and the basic oasional maintenance work.

译:根据ISM规则,预防维护方案是基于船舶的"PMS"和机械运转时间记录来制定的。这个方案应该是在年度或五年基础上来制定的。通常月度维护方案是基于年度预防维护方案和非经常性发生的工作来制定的。


18、Q:What is the purpose of the ISM code? What is DPA in ISM code?

译:ISM 规则的目的是什么?ISM规则中DPA是什么意思?


A:The purpose of this code is to provide an international standard for the safe management and operation of ship's of ships and for pollution prevention.

DPA stands for designated person(s)ashore. His responsibility includes monitoring safety, pollution prevention aspects on behalf of the shipowner.

译:ISM 规则的目的是提供针对船舶安全管理和操作以及防污染的一个国际标准。

DPA 的意思是:岸上的指定人员。他的职责是代表船东负责防污染,安全操作方面的事务。


19、Q:What does DOC imply?   

译:DOC 表示什么?


A:DOC stands for "document of pliance". The marine shipping pany should establish and maintain procedures to control all documents and data which are relevant to the SMS. Each ship should carry on board all documentation relevant to that ship.

译:DOC 表示“遵守文件精神”。船舶公司应该建立和维护程序去控制所有与SMS有关的文件和数据。每条船都应该携带与本船相关的所有文件


20、Q:What is SMC?    

译:SMC 表示什么?


A:SMC means safety management certificate. It should be issued to a ship by the administration or an authorized organization.

译:SMC是指平安管理证书.他是由船旗国指定的机构和组织对船舶签署的证书。

END


信息录入:admin | 浏览次数:79
复制 】 【 打印
查看网友评论 网友评论
以下网友评论只代表其个人观点,不代表北京东方安海海员信息交流平台的观点或立场
用户登陆

加载中……
相关信息
  • 没有相关信息